Title: Administrative Support Call Agent
Reports to: IT Director
Overall Responsibility: This individual will be working for an MSP provider. You will be the frontline for customers calling in to resolve their IT issues. You will make initial contact with customers to help address their IT issues. Once this person identifies customer issues, this individual will then create tickets that will be issued to the IT team to get resolved.
This individual will be able to reflect a level of compassion and patience to customers when they call in for help. Also, this person will serve additional administrative duties as needed to include some light accounting support and in other areas where needed.
Consults with: IT Department and personnel
Term: Direct Hire
- Associates Degree Preferred
Three plus years of experience interacting with inbound customers and providing customer support
- Three plus years in an Administrative Support role
- One years’ experience in a technical environment preferred
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Office products to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Basic Accounting principles in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable