Help Desk -Direct Hire
We are currently seeking a Help Desk professional in San Antonio Texas. This position reports to our Infrastructure Supervisor.
We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working in a windows server based environment.
This position requires ability to think on your feet and take independent judgment to quickly resolve help-desk and network related issues.
Customer Service is of the utmost importance to this organization.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Microsoft Certifications or relevant Microsoft Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work on Multiple Tickets or multitask
- Good organization and time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on both desktop, physical, virtual server environments and provide support to networks
- Focus on efficiently diagnosing IT related Issues
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Ability to conduct IT assessments of complex environment
- Ability to communicate issues and roadblocks to the IT support team and to the client in a timely manner
- Ability to provision virtual servers, installs various lines of business applications, setup integrations, test virtual environments and keep the clients update on various requests.
- Desktop MS troubleshooting skills and ability to solve all desktop related issues
- Ability to do most tasks related to Active Directory
- Ability to diagnose and solve Exchange/email related issues.
- Ability to diagnose and solve Terminal Server related issues.
- Ability to install and setup a basic windows network
- Knowledge of installing both desktop and server based applications.
- Ability to setup wireless networks, network printers, install switches and have router configuration skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced work environment
- Additional basic Microsoft desktop certifications are preferred but not required
Term: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $18 -$22 per hour