Position in San Antonio, Texas
Title of Position: iOS/ Android Developer
Reports to: VP Manager/Development Manager
Experienced in developing iOS/Android applications and components. The successful candidate will work on projects alone and in team environments to deliver suite of mobile platform products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with other developers and our design team to drive the evolution and expansion of our current product suite.
• Apply knowledge of Mobile Application technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to carefully analyze and test software.
• Conceptualize new software for the company that may expand the suite of products currently offered.
• Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
• Use design patterns to solve application issues
• Create reusable libraries and mobile application frameworks.
• Evaluate and research latest technologies
• Support production issues
• Conduct research on emerging mobile application development software products, languages and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
• Reports to Vice President Engineering regarding work done by the team and provides support if required.
Term: Direct Hire
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable education and/or experience.
Experience with hybrid iOS/Android App Development
3 plus years’ experience in mobile application development
Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
Salary Range: $100K