Title of Position: .NET Developer
This .NET Developer will be responsible for building, enhancing and customizing highly complex software. Engaged in the coordination and execution of tasks with team members according to project timelines, and will have a clear understanding of project deliverables. This individual will create and document component specifications and detailed design applying experience and domain expertise. This position works closely with architects to implement desired system architecture.
Executives, PM's, Application Development staff, Architects
- Works with lead developers in designing, implementing and supporting .NET technologies to include ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and SQL Server.
- Consults and supports initiatives to integrate data or systems or other web resources into new or existing web applications.
- Supports .NET based production solutions to monitoring, performance management, capacity management, and problem resolution.
- Provides feedback for the implementation of process or technology improvements to ensure issues do not reoccur.
- Sets the direction and implementation of enterprise solutions to ensure that configurations are scalable, reliable, and durable.
- Unit tests development components to ensure features, functions and customizations are problem-free with minimal negative impact on members/users. Ensures systems are easily maintainable.
- Must have an understanding of business processes and goals of the lines of business involved to ensure designed solutions meet business needs and minimize possible negative impact on business’ day-to-day operations.
- Translates non-technical requirements into realistic, practical, technical solutions that meet business timelines and align with the strategic direction of the company.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Keeps up to date with modern technologies and applications through formal and or self-paced professional development.
- Assists with the evaluation, implementation and support of packaged application tools throughout the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable education experience required.
- Three years of experience and/or training designing and implementing enterprise software solutions.
- Three years of object-oriented SDLC, requirements gathering, use case generation and documentation, the design of complex solutions involving two & three-tier architectures, Generation of both functional and technical design documents for use by other software developers.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API and SQL Server.
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server while incorporating design patterns, UML, and Agile methodologies.