Title of Position:
Sr. Security Engineer
Director of Infrastructure
World Class Organization having cutting edge technology in San Antonio is looking to hire a senior security engineer directly to their staff due to continued growth in the organization. This senior security engineer will be responsible for implementation of best practices, configuration, design, implementation and administration of security equipment such as Firewalls to include Cisco ASA; IDS\IPS environments and other third party integration products. This individual will work in a team environment and be the go to for security while acting as the SME for the environment. In addition this senior security engineer will be responsible for evaluating network architecture to include hardware and software configurations for vulnerabilities, assisting the network and server team and other departments including on-line in securing systems while monitoring internal and external threats.
Business Units, Networking Team and Executive Management
Salary Range: $11
- Degree in higher education or 7+ years of related experience to include a combination of network, systems and security.
- 5+ years of solid experience in information security technology field.
- Solid Cisco Background
- Solid Load Balancing experience
- Strong knowledge of ASA Firewalls
- CISSP, GSEC, CISM certification(s) preferred
- Experience with DNS and Microsoft Environments
- Preferred SIEM experience
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
Apply for more details!
Email for Immediate and Confidential Consideration – Interviewing Immediately