Title of Position: IT Application Product Manager
Department: Application Development Team
Reports to: Application Development Manager
This individual will analyze, implement and support all IT application initiatives. Stay abreast of agile, lean, and other project management practices and techniques to bring new principles and ideas to the team and organization. This is a technical role that will be working with all business units and IT teams. The goal here is to prepare application business cases for business technology projects. This will include the development of project proposals, vendor analysis, detailed project plans, ROI analysis, project budgets and recommendations to the business.
We are looking for a fun, energetic, organized leader who will be well respected by their team, appreciate a great work life balance and great company culture. For more details, please submit your resume for review.
Consults with: Application Team, & BA
Term: Direct Hire
Recruiter Contact Information: email@example.com
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively demonstrate team building attitude and skills.
- IT and Project or Product Management experience
- Five plus years experience leading small to medium teams
- High level of expertise in written and oral communications
- Ability to create executive level proposals and presentations
- Hands-on experience project managing at least three large-scale full life-cycle implementations.
- Proven experience and track record of establishing and managing project management organizations
- Proven experience driving complex, technology driven initiatives that cross business lines, functions, and geographies
- Significant business interaction experience, including establishing and managing service level agreements; both internal and with external vendors