Title of Position
: Security Engineer
Reports to: Director of IT
This individual will help to safeguard organization’s computer networks and systems. This person plan to carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. The Security Engineer will work as part of the IT team and report directly to upper management.
Consults with: End Users and Operations
Term: Direct Hire
- SIEM Technology
- Recent hands-on experience with firewalls, next generation firewalls.
- WAF, group policies
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
The position will be onsite with the ability to work remote as necessary.