Title of Position:
Service Desk Manager
Director of IT
We are seeking a Service Desk Manager to lead, and motivate a team of four Service Desk Specialists. This individual ensures the availability and reliability of hardware/software; to include all teller hardware and all other end user computer based equipment, software and applications. Ensures user problems are expediently handled, identified, and rectified by Service Desk team. Responsible for ensuring end users are operational and able to accomplish their primary job functions. Provides and ensures that Service Desk quality and customer service exceeds standards. Completes any other job related duties needed to help drive the vision, fulfill purpose, and abide by our organization's values.
Internal and External Clients
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or equivalent field or comparable work experience.
- 2-4 years of Service Desk Management experience.
- 5-7 years of total IT Experience.
- Relatable and technical team leader.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Effectively communicate well with peers and superiors.
- Must be logical and detail oriented.
- Ability to define, document, and implement processes and lead others effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with installation of peripherals, tokens and other proprietary software installation.
- Manage a team of Service Desk and Service Management leaders to provide 24/7 IT support.
- Drive adoption of ITIL best practices
- Plan and coordinate resource to ensure there are enough specialists on every shift to support customer demand and SLAs