Title of Position: Network Administrator
We are seeking a Network Administrator who is the ideal team player. This individual will embrace technology and has a passion for learning and a desire to grow within a great organization. This role will require a CAN-DO attitude above all else.
Reports to: Director of IT
Consults with: End Users and Operations
- Install, test and troubleshoot the local area networks and wide area networks
- Conduct performance tuning
- Design and provide reports on network performance
- Learn, grow and develop
- Write specifications for hardware and integrate multiple technologies
- Document procedures and write reports on Network performance
Term: Direct Hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology-related field preferred but not required
- Three plus years of experience in networking.
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TFTP
- Routing and Switching
- E-mail, distributed authentication,
- VPN’s, telecommunications issues and other network administration concerns, particularly in complex LAN and WAN environments
The position will be onsite with the ability to work remotely as necessary.