Title of Position: Lead Information Security Analyst
Department: IT Department
Reports to: IT Director
The responsibility of the Lead Security Analyst monitors server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interprets activity and make recommendations for Completes Risk Assessments of information technology resources and develops remediation plans for sub-compliant systems and resources. The security analyst is responsible for analyzing the threat, cyber security risk, mitigating the treat, and then securing it from coming through the system again.
Consults with: Executive Team and Operations
Term: Direct Hire
- Audit, compliance, or governance experience a plus
- Windows or Linux system advanced administration and or management of a TCP/IP router and switch infrastructure
- CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, ISC2 CISSP, SANS GCIH
- Knowledge of computer system services, TCP/IP, function of routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, malware detection and remediation processes
Salary Range: $85-$95K
- Required Bachelor’s Degree
- Licenses & Certifications: · Security+ · CYSA (Cybersecurity SA+) · Information Systems Security Certified Practitioner · CISSP, SSCP or CCSP
- General knowledge of systems maintenance and implementation.
- Broad knowledge of systems integration.
- Broad knowledge of system security policy and protections.
- Network maintenance and administration skills
- Server maintenance and administration skills
- End user device maintenance and administration skills
- Data Storage maintenance and administration skills
- Active Directory
- Cisco Networking
- Windows & Linux
- Mobile device Security Education: Required