Title of Position: Channel Sales Specialist
Salary: 150 - 160K
TriQuest is seeking a Channel Sales Specialist for a premier client in the San Antonio, TX area. THE CSS is responsible for new and incremental revenue growth via partner-initiated opportunities for our client's product offerings. The CSS will manage partnerships with existing mass marketer/ DMR/LAR account(s). The CSS will be building a cooperative business plan, enabling the partner(s) with product and sales training, plan and execute marketing activities, and providing ongoing mentoring. This position is remote and will require travel within North America. This is an individual contributor role and is quota-bearing.
Coach and enable the partner(s) sales force to identify and qualify new business opportunities. Manage the partner relationship on new opportunities in order to progress them through the sales cycle to closure.
• Inserts him/herself into customer opportunities generated by the partner and become the point of contact.
• Manages account development strategy via marketing, event and leveraging personal relationships
• Continually coordinate and conduct sales and marketing training, develop sales initiatives with partner(s) supported with Channel Marketing.
• Works with Channel Systems Engineer to provide account training and to drive sales opportunities deals to closure.
• Manage the revenue generating activities and bookings trends of partner(s). Metrics include quarterly revenue attainment, new deal registrations, pipeline growth and close ratios.
• Provide accurate opportunity status and forecasting.
• Must have moderate to high technical aptitude in order to help the partner at all stages of the sales cycle.
• Must have demonstrated experience managing accounts such as CDW, SHI or Insight. Must have familiar relationships with key management figures. Candidates without this qualification will not be considered.
• 7-10+ years professional work experience in a field channel sales position
• Knowledge of the managed file transfer space and an understanding of the major software applications in the market is preferable
• Prefer candidates with experience in non-transactional, complex sales engagements through partners.
• Strong channel integrity and demonstrated commitment to partners' success is a must.