Title of Position: Field Account Executive
Department: Field Sales
Reports to: Field Sales Manager
TriQuest is currently seeking a Field Account Executive for the Atlanta Georgia area for a premier client.
The Field Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals for industry verticals and market segments within an assigned region by developing and acquiring named enterprise and mid-market clients. Self-generation of new leads; generating, actioning and closing warm leads through direct communication with named prospects. The incumbent will have an understanding specific corporate objectives/philosophy/business drivers and execute a business plan to deliver solutions.
University degree or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience incorporating value/service selling.
- Experience in strategic selling at the Executive level in a technology-related industry, such as IT services, hardware, software, etc.
- Experience working with marketing to collaborate on events and prospecting campaigns to build out a territory.
- Experience in effectively coordinating and planning multiple projects, executing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently, while working with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a proven track record of developing a territory by prospecting, not relying on inbound leads.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace in relation to company product offerings.
- Must be able to identify and contact decision makers through cold calls, research and networking with existing and new clients or other representatives in your targeted industry.
- Demonstrate commanding knowledge of target customers, existing competitors in the marketplace and industry trends that may impact a buying decision.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop new and creative solutions to problems.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and thorough.
- Proven planning skills with the ability to “think outside the box” and see the “big picture” impact of decisions/actions.
- Able to accurately forecast anticipated monthly and quarterly revenue.
- Exercise judgment and uses discretion with highly confidential materials.
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills combined with a winning customer focused attitude; works interdependently to achieve higher common goals; supports the common goals regardless of personal performance factors and differences.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- With the tools provided, build an engagement plan and sales call strategy growing new lines of business through face-to-face and telephone interactions with prospects.
- Retain knowledge of products and services to effectively sell the full portfolio of offerings and accurately communicate our value proposition and strategies.
- Responsible for accuracy in pipeline management and forecasting.
- Responsible and accountable for achieving individual specific monthly, quarterly and annual MRC revenue targets.
- Facilitates all aspects of the sales engagement process, acting as primary contact to prospects and customers, inclusive of pre-sales, active sales, negotiation, close and handoff for implementation.
- Extremely responsive to all client telephone calls and emails.
- Gather and capture complete customer specific intelligence to help target future campaigns.
- Lead the negotiation on commercial and legal discussions.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- This position may require 25-50% travel.
- Collaboratively work with the Lead Development team and Marketing organization in developing a territory engagement plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
- Immersion and accuracy with the Salesforce CRM associated with tracking of all activities inclusive of, calls, emails, leads, opportunities, accounts and forecasting.
- Work collaboratively with the Indirect Sales team on opportunities.
- Schedule events, call backs, follow-ups and continue communications as organized and managed with Salesforce.
- Collaborate on the creation of and participate in marketing events, such as trade shows and seminars.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Follow internal sales processes including the use of CRM systems, order entry, and production of client facing material.
- May provide mentoring / support/ technical assistance.