Title of Position: Xamarin Developer
Reports to: Application Director
Consults with: Executives, PM's, Application Development staff, Architects
Term: Direct Hire
TriQuest is seeking a Xamarin mobile developer for a growing premier client in San Antonio, TX. As a mobile developer in the Windows space, you will be involved in the design, implementation, and roll out of a Windows Mobile-based solutions for our clients application. You will also be involved with the development of the mobile/desktop front ends for strategic client projects but are also expected to be able to develop in other smart client based technologies. You will get a chance to work closely with our client's team to superb user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
On your projects, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Proven experience delivering Xamarin cross platform applications for iOS & Android.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- 3+ Years’ experience in developing on Xamarin and UWP/WPF/Windows Mobile paradigms including MVVM frameworks/patterns
- Experience Microsoft TFS, Azure, VSTS, and GitHub
- Experience in XAML including Xamarin development
- 5+ Years’ experience in C#/.NET including multithreaded programming
- Experience in all parts of the iOS devices ecosystem including application development (application structure, UI paradigms, debugging, performance, security, deployment, updating, and roll-out)
- Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
- Experience in other mobile platforms, including native iOS and Android is a plus