Are you an Interactive Designer that specializes in UX/UI with a background in e-commerce? Looking for the next step in your career?
Send your resume for consideration.
Title of Position: Interaction/UX Designer
Reports to: Director
- Must be able to define user interaction for web applications across all brands and devices, using information from the usability analyst, user experience designer, and stakeholders.
- Must be able to create design flows, wireframes, design interaction elements, suggesting the best interactive tools/solutions for interactive prototypes and pattern library assets.
- Must be able to conceptualize potential solutions based on complex technology environments landing in a variety of form factors (phone, tablet, desktop).
- Must be able to iterate and conceptualize multiple solutions before moving forward in a direction.
- Must have the ability to adapt and modify quickly as well as manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to design and prototype superior user experiences across the entire product suite.
- Must be able to demonstrate solid project management skills to assist project managers in work estimates and preparation.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in HCI, Interaction Design or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Must be proficient within the Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite.
- Must have a passion for user experience and defining the evolution of shopping and transaction processes.
- Should possess a demonstrated ability to tell the story about the user workflow and ability to convince and influence UX/UI decisions.
- Should have a portfolio that illustrates a diversity of projects, design styles, and an excellent design sense.
- Must have the ability to create artifacts that describe various solutions to a variety of potential stakeholder to include users, internal decision makers, technical architects and developers and other gatekeepers.
- Must have an interest in the methodologies and methods inherent to a User-Centered design practice.
- Must be current with trends in interaction design, UX, and other relevant industries.
- Should have familiarity with prototyping and wireframing tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq.
Term: Direct Hire
Salary Range: 90-95K
Recruiter Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with responsive and/or adaptive frameworks.
- Must have basic front-end development skills and their impact on interaction.
- The ability to transform what you design into HTML/CSS/JavaSript prototypes.
- Experience in agile methodology and work closely with product/service aligned scrum teams on a daily/consistent basis.