Title of Position: Senior .NET Developer
Reports to: Application Director
Consults with: Executives, PM's, Application Development staff, Architects
Term: Direct Hire
This Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for leading a team software engineers. Will also be responsible for building, enhancing and customizing highly complex software. Engaged in the coordination and execution of tasks with team members according to project timelines, and will have a clear understanding of project deliverables. This individual will create and document component specifications and detailed design applying experience and domain expertise. This position works closely with architects to implement desired system architecture.
- 8 plus years Software Development experience at an Enterprise level
- .Net C#,XAML,XML
- Advanced GUI applications, and/or NT Services.
- Expert in Object Oriented programming and component-based development
- Demonstratable SQL skills – T-SQL, stored procedures, error handling, tuning. Understanding of database partitioning greatly preferred
- Ability to work closely with Architects to implement migration plan
- Advanced knowledge of threading, garbage collection, reflection, serialization, LINQ, ADO.NET
- Strong SDLC and Strong Integration experience
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Development Tools: Visual Studio
- Communication within systems via messaging
- Must have understanding of architectural considerations such as: security, performance, reliability, versioning, and backwards-compatibility.
- Must be able to to drive requirements, assist with production troubleshooting, designing new features, maintaining existing ones, etc
- Must be able to multi-task
Salary Range: 115-120K
Recruiter Contact Information: email@example.com