Title of Position: Sales Enablement Lead
Department: Service Delivery
Salary: 70 - 90K
TriQuest is seeking a Sales Enablement Lead for a premier employer in the San Antonio, TX area. The Sales Enablement Lead on-boards, grows, and develops sales contributors with the objective of achieving regional quota and budget targets while fostering a high performing sales engine.
This experienced Sales Enablement Lead works to ensure that all of the sales team (direct and indirect) have the required support, tools, collateral, and resources to achieve revenue goals. This includes the continuous process improvement within the sales process to increase overall efficiency and productivity in the regional sales organization.
- Deliver and create all sales collateral, tools and playbooks in conjunction with marketing, product and training teams for new product launches, vertical and market focus and campaign readiness.
- Create written content to arm sales team with case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom projects.
- Facilitates with marketing sales call to action and campaign call out initiatives.
- Ensures standardization of sales process, tools, and resources.
- Ownership for the Salesforce CRM activities required to support the sales readiness of the regional sales goals.
- Be recognized by the regional sales team as the go-to source of sales enablement deliverables such as pricing and productivity tools, lead qualification, process, white sheets, marketing collateral, product training and sales coaching.
- Proactively monitoring with Sales Leadership to maintain a high-quality level of CRM activity, accuracy and ensure sales policy and rules of engagement governance.
- Create and execute the required data reporting and governance to ensure the correct focus and oversight is given to pipeline creation, lead, and opportunity development.
- Working closely with Sales Planning to provide line of sight to enablement deliverables for executing the sales go-to-market plan and forecast.
- Leads with the digital team the social selling strategy and assists sales individuals with social branding, training, and development.
- Facilitate customer executive sponsorship programs and customer engagement events and activities with Sales Leadership and cross functional business leaders.
- Ownership of sales training and coaching programs; may require cross collaboration with content owners including but not limited to product, marketing, and operations.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the regional sales team.
- Experience in the Hosting Industry or a technology-related industry, such as IT services, IT hardware, software, etc.
- Must have superior presentation skills and effective, polished communication skills
- Ability to understand in detail all aspects of the sales cycle and process
- Ability to effectively onboard new sales account managers and develop business relationships
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive with minimal supervision and works well in a fast paced environment with deadlines and ad-hoc deliverables.
- Knowledge of sales go-to-market models and an understanding of business reporting
- Proven success of creating sales productivity tools, product and marketing collateral, and sales playbooks
- Proven success in cross functional influence and relationship building
- Advanced knowledge of excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook, as well as salesforce functionality and reporting
- Ability to execute: this role requires an individual who can manage multiple programs with ease, used to juggling many balls and making sure nothing falls through the cracks
- 4 + years demonstrable experience in sales development, enablement or progressive sales and /or marketing role in an information technology sector.
- 2 + years’ experience in information technology products and hosting services required.
- Candidates who have previously built strong relationships with companies offering services complementary to ours, such as application developers, IT consultants, digital marketing agencies, system integrators and web developers, are preferred