Title of Position: Desktop Support Tier II
Reports to: IT Manager
Consults with: Vendors, executives, and internal customers
- Provide support for end users in person, over the phone and using remote desktop tools.
- Respond to support requests made in person, by phone and email, then document the problem, the action taken and the resolution in a ticket management system.
- Work within a tiered structure, assisting Contractors, while escalating complex issues to more senior team members of the team.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows XP clients in an Active Directory environment.
- Support clients using network printers and scanners, Microsoft Office and proprietary and client-server and web based applications
- Support clients using wireless devices
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
Salary Range: $40K-$43K
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- CCNA and Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Three plus years performing server hardware, operating system, software installation, and configuration
- Three plus years performing administration and engineering type duties within an enterprise environment
- Windows 2008 and up environment
- Understands security policies and group policies and implements best practices
- Experience documenting issues and resolution, as well as configuration and process management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the engineering team and application business owners, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Recruiter Contact Information: Email me for more details about this opportunity! Ivy@triquestbusiness.com