Title of Position: Technical Writer and Content Marketing Associate
Reports to: Director of Product Marketing
We are seeking a Technical Writer and Content Marketing Associates for full-time employment in the Marketing department. Technical Writer and Content Marketing Associates are responsible for editing and revising existing technical documentation as well as developing new internal and customer-facing marketing content.
The Marketing department produces and distributes a wide variety of content, including product user guides, technical references, blog posts, press releases, social media content, whitepapers, solutions briefs, training materials, PowerPoint presentations, web content, and more.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Ideal candidates are passionate about learning new skills and concepts and want to learn about cutting-edge technology. We also want someone who loves to work with other people and can effectively communicate with individuals from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds. If this sounds like the type of environment you'd like to be part of, we encourage you to submit your application today.
- Assist with development, editing, and revision of customer-facing sales and marketing materials
- Maintain technical documentation, including user guides and product training materials
- Design visually compelling layouts and graphic elements for digital content
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of sophisticated technical concepts
- Other duties as required
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
- Complimentary gym membership
- Retirement plan with employer contribution match
- Scenic corporate campus with amenities including a tennis court, jogging trail, and putting green
- Welcoming, family-style corporate culture uniquely suited to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Creative mindset, with appreciation for high-quality design
- Aptitude for quickly building an understanding of complex technical concepts
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Motivated, self-starting, and eager to learn
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with MadCap Flare
- Scenic corporate campus located approximately 15 minutes north of San Antonio, Texas.