Title of Position: SharePoint Developer
Reports to: IT Director
Consults with: Vendors and IT
- SharePoint online solutions. This is hosted on the cloud.
- OOB Web Part configuration, Metadata, Content Types, Forms, Search and PowerShell
- Coordinate patching and validation of all SharePoint servers
- Deep understanding of relational databases as it pertains to SharePoint look-ups in lists
- Assist with management other related systems
- Maintains SQL servers and SQL Clustered servers and other related systems as required.
- Knowledge of and experience in creating SQL Server maintenance plans, such as backup, cleanup, re-indexing, etc..
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Term: Direct Hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or direct work experience could be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer working with SharePoint Online and 2013-2016 on-prem.
- Strong technical experience with MS SQL Server administration
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Understanding windows and SharePoint security in a hybrid intranet environment.
- Knowledge of ECM (e.g., SharePoint), and computer system validation (CSV)
- Must have organizational skills including scheduling, conducting, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates.
- Computer system validation (CSV) methodology in a regulated environment is helpful; Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills. Ability to organize and execute on multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously;
- Identify the root cause of issues, and resolve them quickly through analysis and troubleshooting, vendor consultation, and utilizing other technical resources.
Salary Range: $80K-$85K
Recruiter Contact Information: email@example.com