This individual plays a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the perfect fit for our customers. You will work closely with seasoned recruiters to help guide you in your recruiting journey and get you on your way to be the best recruiter in the industry.
This role will source and achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates. In this role, you will employ traditional sourcing strategies along with developing new and creative recruiting channels.
Must-Have: You must have a passion for helping people. You must be aligned with our mission statement. We believe in delivering a difference, big or small because to us; everyone has the power to contribute positively. We are industry leaders and know it's our people that make us great.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Source resumes for Senior Recruiters
• Identify resumes that employers want to hire.
• Creatively conduct research and utilize a multitude of resources to assure a talent pipeline.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of job responsibilities for required competencies, skills, and knowledge required of successful applicants.
• You may be asked to schedule and pre-screen candidates through phone interviews and submit qualified.
• Utilize applicant-tracking system to maintain candidate data and post job openings.
• Must be a passionate advocate for candidate experience; consistently thinks about how to improve the experience for candidates.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Bachelor or Associates degree in Business or Human Resources
• 1-3 years of prior experience in fast-paced talent acquisition role
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Strong research and development skills
• IT knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of LinkedIn and other Social Media outlets
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. This role requires a lot of writing, and this position will require a writing assessment.
Term: Part-time to Full-time
Hourly Rate: $12-$14 per hour
Send resumes to email@example.com