Title of Position: Technical Analyst III (Implementation Team)
Reports to: IT Manager
Overall Responsibility: This individual will have an overall strong knowledge of network infrastructure and must obtain a CCNP in order to be considered for employment with this organization. This individual will also have a strong knowledge of and understanding systems. This is an strategic role and will be part of the implementation team managing projects, servicing business requirements, while creating strong documentation to deliver to stakeholders. This is not a maintenance role and requires a high level of competency when it comes to Network and Systems. We are seeking someone driven, hungry and thirsty for knowledge and motivated to lead and help others.
Consults with: Vendors, executives, and internal customers
- Manage and maintain Network Infrastructure Cisco Route and Switch
- Install, configure and maintain AD, group policy, domain, Design, and engineering virtual solutions to include VM Ware and clustering
- Provide Tier 2 & 3 level engineer support for all environments
- Perform technical project lead functions in the design and review of new server systems and business applications.
- Analyze and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems, collaborating with peer teams and vendors for solutions
- Monitor system performance and respond to critical system alerts promptly. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Will service business requirements and work with stakeholders on infrastructure projects
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
Salary Range: $75K
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Three plus years performing server hardware, operating system, software installation, and configuration
- Three plus years performing administration and engineering type duties within an enterprise environment
- Three plus years Systems Administration
- Three plus years Supporting Tier 2 & 3 Level
- Windows 2008 and up environment
- Strong knowledge with SQL
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network infrastructure and configuration, in support of all virtual systems
- Supports backup and DR strategies as it relates to virtual environments
- Understands security policies and group policies and implements best practices
- Experience documenting issues and resolution, as well as configuration and process management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the engineering team and application business owners, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Recruiter Contact Information: Email me for more details about this opportunity! email@example.com