A national consulting firm is hiring the brightest talent who are passionate about making a difference and are ready to join our “A” team. Explosive growth has created the need for a Sales Associate in our Houston location. Working under the direction of a Sr. Sales Director, you'll be responsible for lead generation and qualification, interacting with clients and referral partners, proposal development and presentation, follow-up, and closing of prospective clients with the goal of winning new business across the United States.
- Daily research and lead generation to target and qualify potential clients,
- Create, deliver and track proposals
- Proactively record all account activity within CRM database (Salesforce)
- Actively participate in new business development planning sessions with colleagues to ensure the identification of quality opportunities
- Identification and participation in industry events
- 3 plus years’ experience in a fast-paced consultative sales or sales support role
- 4 year Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- The ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced high performance environment by collaborating with peers and colleagues on a daily basis
- Proficient computer skills, experience with a CRM a plus
- Proactive, career oriented go-getter
- Excellent organizational, research and problem solving skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive by nature
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
What's in it for you?
Highly competitive compensation plans, 100% paid employee Med/Dental, 401(k), FSA Accounts, generous PTO and holidays. Onsite gym and nutritionist. Lunch served daily. This is an opportunity to work in a high performance culture where career progression is performance based. The best of all…you will have the ability to make a truly lasting impact!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org