Title of Position: Technical Systems Analyst III (Support Role)
Reports to: IT Manager
Consults with: Vendors, executives, and internal customers
- Provides knowledge and expertise in a broad spectrum of technologies including servers, storage, backup systems, networking, and security at a Tier 3 level. Serves as an escalation point for technical issues related to new initiatives in operations as well as to the operational infrastructure already in place
- Responsible for the technical and integration maintenance of technical initiatives and projects. .
- Provide Tier 3 level engineer support for all environments
- Administer VMware Horizon virtual desktop infrastructure
- Perform technical project lead functions in the design and review of new server systems and business applications.
- Analyze and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems, collaborating with peer teams and vendors for solutions
- Monitor system performance and respond to critical system alerts promptly. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Provide guidance to junior level staff when necessary
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
Salary Range: $70K
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Three plus years performing server hardware, operating system, software installation, and configuration
- Three plus years performing administration and engineering type duties within an enterprise environment
- Windows 2008 and up environment
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network infrastructure and configuration, in support of all virtual systems
- Understands security policies and group policies and implements best practices
- Experience documenting issues and resolution, as well as configuration and process management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the engineering team and application business owners, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Recruiter Contact Information: Email me for more details about this opportunity! Ivy@triquestbusiness.com