TriQuest is currently seeking a Disaster Recovery Coordinator!
Are you someone that understands and thrives with Processes and being prepared for anything that may come? If you're the person that can make sure that things go back on without a hitch, then we're looking for you! Our partner is looking for a Disaster Recovery Analyst professional manage the responsibility for coordinating/executing Disaster Recovery testing for their enterprise environment. Find out more with the description below.
Title of Position: Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Will provide expertise in leadership, coordinating, assessing, developing & communicating recovery environment requirements and contingency plans associated with the company’s Data Centers to appropriate technology groups.
- Regularly scheduled tests and developing and executing unannounced spot checks to ensure preparedness.
- Responsible for communication to both IT and business executive leadership.
- Will assist with the creation of an ongoing Risk Assessment process to be included under the Enterprise Risk Management program.
- Will work closely with audit teams, IT compliance, infrastructure application teams and security to ensure risk loss, and management activities are properly aligned with compliance objectives.
- Ownership of the process of keeping expectations that the annual disaster recovery exercises meet intended goals with the mission that in the event of an actual disaster, IT can quickly recover services within expected timeframes.
- To make sure that exceptions are taken and documented, assigned to appropriate team members to fix and follow-up to ensure corrections are made.
- Conduct regular assessments of both announced and unannounced, so each team members recovery plan can be met in the event of an actual disaster event.
- Work closely with IT leaders in regard to change management, to assure that any modifications made to the environment as part of normal operations are reported such that they are included in the updated disaster recovery policies.
- Focus on the alignment of all operations to include Service Desk, Operations Control Center, and Availability team to ensure that incidents or problems are documented and escalated to Disaster Event status when required by protocol.
- Drives development and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines which are consistent and scalable to the needs of the company.
- Implement regular risk assessment activities and education programs to ensure continuous focus on mitigating risk is always at the forefront of DR Efforts.
- Provide routine reporting of Disaster Recovery and risk management activities and findings to escalate issues and identify risk trends. Must have experience using factual data to drive decisions and direction.
- 2 plus years in Information Technology and or Security disciplines
- Drive enterprise vision, assessment, and integration of risk management programs working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Requires professional communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to understand and document complex technology and process environments in a highly regulated business.
- Project Management experience and leadership skills.
- DRI certification is a plus