Title of Position: IT Governance Analyst
Department: Information Security
Reports to: Director of Information Security
Overall Responsibility: The IT Governance Analyst plays an important role in the organization by performing a variety of activities directly related to the organizations Information Technology functions. The role is responsible, under intermittent supervision, for providing governance and ensuring the controls used to mitigate business risks are properly designed, executed, and documented.
Consults with: IT team and all company department
Term: Direct Hire
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience in Governance, IT Operations, Security, Risk, and/or Audit
• Technical Project Management and/or Business Analyst experience (PMP certification +++)
• Understanding of technical concepts including system, application and network functions and design
• Understanding of financial institution governance and regulations including SSAE 16/18, FFIEC, GLBA, and NCUA
• Strong oral/written communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with MS Office
• Self-motivated, ability to multi task and manages dealines
• CISA, CISSP, or other industry certifications pertaining to Security (Sec+, CEH)
Recruiter Contact Information: email@example.com