Title of Position: IT Auditor
Reports to: Manager
Supports the business objective through internal information technology (IT) audits, integrated audits, and consulting reviews, by helping to maximize profitability, maintain maximum operational efficiency of its business units, protects Corporate information assets and ensures the reliability and accuracy of information systems and technology
Consults with: Vendors, executives, and internal customers
- Reviews and tests controls in IT systems and functions for the Corporation to ensure the security and integrity of Corporate information assets and continuity of operations.
- Examines automated systems and information technology in all areas of the Corporation to determine the extent of compliance with policies, plans, procedures, and rules of regulatory agencies.
- Under general supervision, performs examinations and appraisals of IT systems and operating controls and procedures using the following methods and techniques: IT risk analysis; IT control identification and evaluation; IT audit program execution and integrated audit program execution; Computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs); Development of IT control or efficiency recommendations that will be accepted by management; Written documentation of audit findings, recommendations, and other audit activity; Audit follow up to ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Evaluates IT management effectiveness in the attainment of IT objectives.
- Provides auditing support for external IT audits of the Corporation.
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
- Bachelor's (or higher) level degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
- 3 years of internal auditing, information technology, and/or public accounting experience required.
- 1 year of experience in IT Audit required.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Information Systems, or Computer Science strongly preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and other applicable certifications preferred.
- Experience in auditing Application Specific controls (e.g., SAP controls, etc.) and/or Information Security concepts strongly preferred.
- Specific experience in the refining and marketing business preferred.
- General Computing Control audit experience is strongly preferred. Position level and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Salary Range: 65k
Recruiter Contact Information: Email me for more details about this opportunity! Ivy@triquestbusiness.com