Title of Position: IT PMP w/ SDLC
Reports to: PMO
Overall Responsibility: The primary responsibility of the Information Technology Project Manager is to provide IT Project Sponsors services in effectively planning and managing the initiation, planning, execution and closing of IT systems solutions in support of strategic business objectives and ongoing operations. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for ensuring excellence and consistency in project and vendor management while ensuring that projects are implemented according to credit union standards, policies and procedures.
Consults with: PM’s and BA’s, Executives and Vendors
Term: Direct Hire
Education and Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Management lifecycle and knowledge areas.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate and communicate well with senior and mid-level management as well as internal and external project resources.
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills to drive solutions for business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Knowledge of Information Technology fundamentals and concepts
- Knowledge of project budget creation and maintenance process
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- MS Project Experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time (IT and Non IT)
- Waterfall and Agile Methodology experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle)
- Solid technical knowledge in application architecture and design, development environments, database design and normalization, security, networking and infrastructure in general.
- PMP Required
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 or more years of IT experience
- 5 or more years managing complex IT projects
- Experience in systems integration
- High-level of expertise in written and oral communications
- Ability to create executive-level project proposals and presentations
- Proven experience and track record of driving complex, technology driven initiatives that cross business lines, functions and geographies
Salary Range: $75K - $80K