Title of Position: UI Designer
Department: Creative Department
Reports to: Creative Director
This splendid individual is responsible for the design, continuous improvement and maintenance of compelling and intuitive user interfaces of digital properties, including public web site, online product application, online banking, mobile and tablet banking, etc., per guidance of the Online Services management. Serves as a web design subject matter expert. Possesses an excellent understanding of topics related to web, mobile and digital marketing asset design. Works collaboratively with other members of the Online Services team and other departments.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provides operational design support of the ongoing UX efforts (wireframes, comps, etc.).
- Provides creative support to digital marketing efforts, e.g. design and creation of banner ads, landing pages and other assets.
- Generates proposals for new user experience enhancements across all credit union’s digital properties.
- Facilitates relevant research to create and maintain user personas.
- Facilitates and assists with usability studies.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the Online Services team and other departments.
- Keeps current with emerging technologies, developing trends and user experience methodologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Consults with: Product Managers
Term: Direct Hire
Know your Stuff (Qualifications):
Salary Range: $70K
- Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Management Information Systems and/or comparable experience.
- Two years of combined experience in one or more of the following areas: web, smart phone and tablet design production, digital design or equivalent.
- Four years of web and graphic design work, preferably at a digital marketing capacity.
- Established record of effectively utilizing usability and web analytics concepts and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of conducting remote and lab-based usability tests, including research and moderation.
Recruiter Contact Information: email@example.com