The Industrial Network / SCADA Specialist will be responsible for the development and implementation of industrial control systems, networks, and virtualized computing systems. This will include the physical setup of network devices, cabling, and other infrastructure. Virtual systems will include the conversion of physical computers, virtual computer development, and server-based architectures. Control systems will include operator interfaces, PLC's, software, data collection, and security.
· System architectures design and documentation
· Computer installation/configuration & maintenance
· Network device installation/configuration & maintenance
· Associates Degree in Computer Engineering Technology and/or Electrical Engineering Technology or related field is required; Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Engineering Technology and/or Electrical Engineering Technology or related field preferred.
· Three or more years of control systems development experience
· Three or more years of automation network and virtualization experience
· Familiarity with switch and/or router set-up; firewalls, Cisco IOS or similar, Layer 3 devices
· Well versed in command line utilities and logical programming skills
· Must possess a valid driver's license
· Must be able to travel up to 25%, both locally and overnight
· Ethernet Networking Fundamentals
· Rockwell Cisco Industrial Network Specialist (IMINS) certification
· Cisco Network Administrator (CNA) certification
· Virtualization experience, including but not limited to VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual Box
· PLC programming experience
· HMI programming experience
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk, and hear.
· Specific vision abilities by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· This position must also be able to perform industrial field work which may include hazardous locations, ladders, and stairs.
Job Type: Full-time