Title of Position: Systems Administrator
Reports to: IT Manager
Consults with: Vendors, executives, and internal customers
- Manage and maintain Active Directory, GPO, Windows Server, AD Proxy, and Windows Security
- Install configure and maintain AD, group policy, domain, Design, and engineering virtual solutions to include VM clustering
- Manage Exchange 2016 and messaging of various systems
- Support and Deploy SCCM
- Provide Tier 3 level engineer support for all environments
- Administer VMware Horizon virtual desktop infrastructure
- Perform technical project lead functions in the design and review of new server systems and business applications.
- Analyze and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems, collaborating with peer teams and vendors for solutions
- Monitor system performance and respond to critical system alerts promptly. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Provide guidance to junior level staff when necessary
Term: Contract to Direct Hire
Salary Range: $65K
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Three plus years performing server hardware, operating system, software installation, and configuration
- Three plus years performing administration and engineering type duties within an enterprise environment
- Three plus years working with AD, Exchange and SCCM
- Windows 2012 environment
- Expert level knowledge of DNS, DHCP, DFSm ADFS
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Network infrastructure and configuration, in support of all virtual systems
- Supports backup and DR strategies as it relates to virtual environments
- Understands security policies and group policies and implements best practices
- Experience documenting issues and resolution, as well as configuration and process management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the engineering team and application business owners, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Recruiter Contact Information: Email me for more details about this opportunity! Ivy@triquestbusiness.com