Location: Downtown San Antonio
Reports to: CEO
This is a great opportunity to work for an organization with a purpose. This hiring non-profit organization services the San Antonio community in a great way. We are seeking a Finance Manager who will lead and take direction from the CEO.
Keys for this position include:
Heavy Financial Reporting experience
Year and End Quarterly Reporting
Compliance with GAAP
Annual audits and IRS filings
Day to day GL Accounting and Reconciliation experience
- Manage corporate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting processes and requirements; internal and external
- Manage the annual external audit process
- Manage financial accounting processes: draft and record journal entries, trial balance management, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation and related protocols, subsidiary ledger maintenance, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid balances, bank reconciliations, financial report analysis
- Work with operations department heads to ensure that all operational activity has appropriately been identified and reflected in financial statements.
- Manage the preparation of federal and state tax return support schedules
- Oversight of the Enterprise Overhead budgeting process, including, but not limited to:
- Working with department heads to ensure budgets are appropriately recorded
- Working with department heads to ensure expenses are appropriately recorded and variances from the budget have been identified and explained
- Working with management to ensure any budget change has been communicated to respective departments.
- Train and develop staff. Identify training needs and curriculum deficiencies
- Assist in completing required information for annual state license renewals and government surveys
- On occasion, assist with Enterprise special projects in coordinating with management, performing accounting research, meeting with department heads, and creating/providing the required deliverables.
Master’s degree (M.A.) or equivalent
5+ years of Senior Accounting experience
Term: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $75K-$78K
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org