Title of Position: Service Desk Technician
Reports to: Security Manager
- Information Technology end user support.
- Documentation of support resolution within the IT service support management solution.
- Follow-up on open issues that arise throughout the course of daily duties and/or other
assignments being performed.
- Account and mailbox creation, specifically Active Directory and Exchange, and account removal/cleanup.
- Install, deploy and maintain laptops, desktops, peripherals, printers, multi-function and mobile devices.
- Assist with maintaining IT service support management solution and its functionality.
- Work with third party IT vendors when needed.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested in support of IT systems.
- On-call availability
Consults with: IT and End Users
Term: Contract to Hire
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of computer science or information systems.
- 1-4 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with IT service support management solutions.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Significant knowledge of PC hardware maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, telecommunications networks and various application software platforms
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to quickly learn new skills and technologies
Salary Range: $15-$25 per hour Depending on experience and skill-set
Recruiter Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org