Title of Position: Senior IT Director
Reports to: CIO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Consults with: IT Team and Company Executives
- Lead and manage the Service Desk, Asset Management and Network Operations.
- Act as a technology consultant to business units and peers
- Provide adept support of an IT infrastructure that includes knowledge of IT Systems Architecture; Networking; Server Management; Systems Integration Design; and Technical Process Design and other related technology as determined by the business and in compliance with established IT standards and protocols and Data Center management.
- Promoting high levels of customer satisfaction with the IT operations by timely issue resolution and proactive communication with the customers.
- Provide technical process improvements of guidelines; ensuring that technical practices/processes implemented maximize return on technology portfolio investments.
- Establish priorities and determine project plans for new branches IT Services that are in alignment with the IT group’s goals and initiatives.
- Coordinate efforts with technical vendors in support of the facility
- Customer Service/Relationship/Communication
Term: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $115K
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Information Systems, or related field of study
- Must possess extensive knowledge of IT Systems Architecture; Networking; Server Management; Systems Integration Design; and Technical Process Design
- 7 plus years managing complex Information Technology projects
- 7 or more years in managing a team of technology professionals
- Experience in systems integration and system design work
- Experience managing Technology vendor relationships
- Experience designing and implementing Technology processes; policies; procedures and controls
- Experience in designing and implementing banking systems preferred
- High level of expertise in written and oral communications
- Ability to create executive-level project proposals and presentations
- Proven experience and track record of driving complex, technology driven initiatives that cross business lines, functions and geographies
- Experience in financial industry preferred
Recruiter Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org