Title of Position: Sr. IT Application Support Analyst
Term: Direct Hire
Salary Range: 80-90k
TriQuest is looking for a Sr. IT Application Support Analyst for a premier client in San Antonio, TX. The Senior IT Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing system support services to business users. Services provided include supporting applications for order entry and processing in a call center environment, document management and order to cash. The senior analyst is responsible for maintaining and monitoring all applications used in the business processes by engaging in problem management, troubleshooting, and corrective action. The analyst ensures that all levels of the support organization are aligned to maximize availability and performance of the critical business processes.
• Work directly with users and support resources to identify and resolve system problems.
• Create and maintain the IT Support plan for applications used in critical business processes.
• Track patch and configuration solutions from analysis to production release.
• The analyst ensures the solution meets all requirements, is fully tested, and complies with all IT policies and procedures.
• The analyst also communicates the status of the system impact and solution to key stakeholders.
• Develops, tests, and deploys code fixes to meet or exceed all requirements.
• Creates business process monitors for critical business processes to proactively minimize service interruptions.
• Tracks and reports all current and potential risks to maintaining business services.
• Identifies and champions business and technical opportunities for improved services.
• Ensures all support activities throughout the IT Customer Support organization are maintained to the highest standards.
• Tracks and reports on all activities related to the business services provided.
• Adheres to and champions the IT Governance programs (e.g. change management, communication, and release management).
• Develops business relationships by engaging end users and management; giving high priority to business user satisfaction
• Call Center Application experience development or support experience (CRM, etc..)
• Demonstrated understanding in areas of application programming, database, and system design
• Experience with, FileNet, SOA, PowerBuilder,.NET, KOFAX
• Troubleshooting complex technical issues across multiple technologies and driving solutions
• Experience providing technical solutions to non-technical individuals
• Demonstrated team building skills
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in business relationships
• Experience prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
• Ability to learn, adapt, and apply new concepts and technologies
3+ yrs - Hands on working knowledge read, write, debug programs (PL/SQL, SQL Oracle)
3+ yrs - Experience with J2EE, XHTML, HTML5 technologies
5+ yrs - IT Application experience programming, debugging and supporting web and
BS degree in Information Technology or related technical field